By Michael R. Miller
eBay, the world's biggest on-line buying and selling neighborhood, has over one hundred twenty five million registered clients. in response to the New York Times, greater than 500,000 humans make a whole- or part-time residing on eBay. On any given day there are on the subject of four million goods indexed for public sale at the eBay web site. have the desire to make your mark at the eBay international?
Absolute Beginner's consultant to eBay, 4th version, is the correct advisor that can assist you overcome your first public sale. the 1st 3 variations of this ebook have been large , so it is just average we'd replace this nice ebook to mirror eBay's newest improvements and improvements. This re-creation is totally remodeled to hide the way in which eBay is used this day. it really is greater than simply on-line auctions--users additionally purchase and promote through fixed-price listings, purchase It Now, eBay shops, Half.com, buying and selling Assistants, and extra. you will discover every thing they should understand to start during this publication!
Read Online or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay PDF
Best e-commerce books
As a contributor to this publication i'm susceptible to offer an excellent overview yet with a view to be absolutely obvious, i'll clarify why i feel it's this type of strong book.
Case reviews are tips on how to how you can use a brand new instrument and YouTube is simply that, a device. Brad and Debra have performed a superb task highlighting real-world tales of the way members and firms have used YouTube to generate revenue.
Written in a mode that isn't like many enterprise books that supply recommendation and ideas, you can actually strategy, offers nice tales and leaves you desirous to try out many of the strategies you examine.
Electronic executive is a brand new frontier of the advance of digital trade. digital executive thoughts and Implementation is a well timed piece to handle the problems inquisitive about strategically enforcing electronic govt, that's a suite of top of the range papers that covers a few of the points of electronic executive strategic concerns and implementations from the views of either built and constructing international locations.
EBay, the world's greatest on-line buying and selling group, has over one hundred twenty five million registered clients. in accordance with the recent York occasions, greater than 500,000 humans make a whole- or part-time residing on eBay. On any given day there are just about four million goods indexed for public sale at the eBay web site. need to make your mark at the eBay global?
Passive source of revenue: commence Your trip To monetary Freedom! Publisher's observe: This NEW second variation has been greater to offer you much more info. Are you uninterested in operating challenging and nonetheless residing your existence on pennies? Are you continue to scratching your head over the bad occupation judgements you made? may you have an interest in producing a superb passive source of revenue whereas having fun with your lifestyles?
- Doing Business Electronically: A Global Perspective of Electronic Commerce
- Cases on the Human Side of Information Technology (Cases on Information Technology Series)
- The Software Industry: Economic Principles, Strategies, Perspectives
- How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders: Boosting Your Business & Buzz on the Web (Voices That Matter)
- E-Commerce and Web Technologies: 11th International Conference, EC-Web 2010, Bilbao, Spain, September 1-3, 2010. Proceedings
- Tax Loopholes for eBay Sellers: Pay Less Tax and Make More Money
Extra info for Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay
Transaction goes through, but item isn’t what you expected or was damaged in transit; seller refunds your money. ” Transaction goes through, but item isn’t what you expected; seller won’t refund your money. ” As you can see, there’s a proper feedback and response for every situation. Just be sure to think twice before leaving any feedback (particularly negative feedback). After you submit your feedback, you can’t retract it. tip If you must leave negative feedback, avoid leaving personal comments.
2. The seller creates a listing for a particular item and launches the auction on the eBay site. ) In the item listing, the seller specifies the length of the auction (1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 days) and the minimum bid he or she will accept for that item. Before you can list an item for sale or place a bid on an item, you first have to register with eBay. There’s no fee to register, although eBay does charge the seller a small insertion fee (sometimes called a listing fee) to list an item for sale, and another small transaction fee when the item is sold.
Click this button and eBay automatically conducts a search for that item in its current auctions database. It’s that easy! Browsing and Searching the Guides eBay’s Guides are a bit different from its product reviews. Instead of focusing on specific products, they provide information about an entire category or activity. In fact, many of eBay’s Guides don’t have much if anything to do with the products being sold on eBay; many are guides to general activities or hobbies. In any case, there’s some good information here, if you hunt for it.